Are you wondering how to become an independent care support worker with Careseekers? If you are eligible to work with us, we welcome you aboard! Here’s how to join us;
How to become a care worker on our platform;
- Before you begin, ensure that you have all three of the following:
An ABN, a current Police check, 2 professional references.
- Go to the ‘become a worker’ section of our site.
- Fill out the basic form to create an account and follow the prompts to upload your relevant documents
- Register your details including a profile picture, details about yourself, availability, qualifications, experience etc (you can save and come back to this as needed)
- Wait for us to process your registration (we need to confirm all police checks, speak to at least one reference you have provided)
- Once this is done, we will activate your profile and notify you
- You will now have access to all job boards and be able to search for jobs in your area, as well as receive job alerts relevant to your area via daily and weekly emails
- Congratulations! You are now an independent support worker with Careseekers. Good luck!
Looking for care jobs? Become a support worker on Careseekers. Join us and become a care worker to get connected to thousands of people seeking home care assistance.