The CS Help Centre has been designed with care workers, care seekers, support coordinators and providers in mind. We have designed the centre to help users of our platfrom in their individual needs where it be growing an independent care and support worker business, finding and engaging care and support, building a team of care and support workers as a provider or growing a support coordination business. The CS Help Centre is designed to answer questions and support ALL users of the platform.
So How Does It Work?
The CS Help Centre can only be accessed when you log in to the Careseekers platform. Once logged in, the Help Centre tab will appear in the menu and can be clicked to access.
Once in the CS Help Centre you can search for articles under the sub headings Careseekers, Care and Support Workers, Providers and Support Coordinators. Or you can simply search by typing your query or topic into the space provided.
What Kind Of Information Is Provided?
The CS Help Centre contains articles that:
- answer some of our most frequently asked questions
- address processes on the Careseekers platform
- directly link to relevent blogs
- talk about the different types of care and support work and needs
- discuss the NDIS and the different types of packages and management
- discuss Home Care Packages
- look at payments, contracts, invoices and bookings
- discuss how we work with Providers and Support Coordinators
- address processes on the CS Engage Platform
- address processes of the CS Engage Dashboard
- talk about new referrals and case management
Our team are actively adding articles to the CS Help Centre all the time. Whenever a member of our team addresses a particular issue, they will add an article to the Help Centre so other users of the platform can access it.
We hope you love using the CS Help Centre as much as we do!
To access the CS Help Centre, log in here
To find disability support services, please visit www.careseekers.com.au/services/disability-support-workers
To find aged care services, please visit www.careseekers.com.au/services/aged-care-workers
To become a care or support worker, please visit www.careseekers.com.au/carer